• NEXT VIEW glass printing technology enables you to explore new possibilities in modern glass design by transforming architectural glass into a platform for artistic expression. Imprint your most creative designs on glass to create iconic, breathtaking architecture that reflects your unique vision.
• NEXT VIEW’s advanced technology enables optimum functionality with architectural glass, without limiting the range, quality or color of designs. Digital ceramic glass frit supports a wide range of serviceable requirements such as energy efficiency, light scattering and glare reduction.
• Glass is one of the most versatile, cost effective and sustainable building materials available. Digitally printed glass panels are eco-friendly, cost-efficient to replace and can assist in obtaining LEED and other environmental and sustainable architecture certifications.
• NEXT VIEW provides you with an ever-growing supply of tools for digitally printed frit glass. Discover how new offerings such as Dip-Tech Extra Durable S1 Inks or Slip Resistant Ink can open new windows of opportunity and brilliant designs.
• Whether you’re looking to create a fritted glass balustrade, fritted glass windows, or a fritted glass façade, Dip-Tech digital ceramic glass printing can make your project shine. There is no application too small, or too large. No design too subtle, or too bold.
• Combining functionality with aesthetic appeal, fritted glass can be used to effectively blend the seams between glass panels on a sheer-faced structure, moderate transparency throughout different points on an edifice, or create a strong graphic statement across an entire installation or select building parts.
• Whatever your needs, our team of professional architects, designers and technicians, can help you dream, design and build, with a guiding hand down to the finest detail of practical implementation. Amazing things can be achieved with Dip-Tech digital fritted glass!
telephone: +82 55 293 8411
39, Seokjeon 5-gil, Chirwon-eup, Haman-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do, Korea